An Anchorage & Girdwood Gourmet Progressive Dinner Tour Featuring Wine or Specific Liquor Tastings
Date To Be Determined
Minimum of 10 guests to a maximum of 20 guests.
Here's The Scoop and Sample Itinerary:
- The evening of the event, you will have an onsite / in limo, professional host / hostess to guide you through the restaurants, menus, cocktails, and transportation.
- Soft drinks, bottled waters, and simple appetizers will be provided within the limo.
- 4:00PM - 4:45PM BAC Limo will arrive at your home within the Anchorage bowl to pick you up. (As there is a significant amount of alcohol involved, there is no driving of personal vehicles allowed for those participating in our progressive dinner).
- Each venue visited will have our table set and ready with a house specialty appetizer and a glass of wine awaiting our arrival. We will spend approximately 30 minutes at each venue, then hop back into the limo and off to our next adventure!
- 5:00 PM Suite 100. First stop of a hearty appetizer and a yummy glass of wine paired expressly for this appetizer.
- 6:30 PM Double Musky Our second stop and another wonderful appetizer paired with glass of wine paired expressly for this appetizer.
- 7:15 PM Seven Glaciers Our third stop along our merry way will be a tram ride up to Seven Glaciers Restaurant for one of their signature appetizers paired deliciously with a select glass of wine!
- 8:15PM Jack Sprat. A visit to Girdwood is not complete without a stop at Jack Sprat! Franz will delight us with a custom appetizer and paired with a glass of wine. Yum!
- 10:00PM Little Italy Restaurante. Our final stop to cap off the evening will be one of our most favorite Anchorage restaurants - Little Italy! A delicious Italian dessert paired with a dessert wine to complete our evening of fun :-)
The end of the evening will have BAC Limo driving you safely back to your Anchorage home. (Believe you may have caught on there is a LOT of liquor - so definitely NO DRIVING!!)